About the Event
The first inaugural Houston Beer Festival 2013 - BrewFest is coming to Washington Ave on Saturday, May 18, 2013 from 3pm - 10pm. BrewFest is an indoor/outdoor beer sampling event and festival. The event will feature craft beers, local food truck faire and musical entertainment. Eight (3oz) beer samples are included in the ticket price. VIP tickets will include early admission, access to the VIP Tent located in prime view of the stage, plus variety of premium beers and free food. BrewFest is sponsored by Lucky's Pub, The Law Offices of Tad Nelson & Associates, Space City Credit Union, Cavalino Tequila, The Gables Post Oak and Whitmeyer's Distillery.
Monday, May 13, 2013
- VIP TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT. General Admission tickets are still available.
Thursday, April 11, 2013
- Thanks to our awesome sponsors: Lucky's Pub, The Law Offices of Tad Nelson, and Space City Credit Union.
Friday, April 12, 2013
- RSVP to Houston Press Brewfest
: A Craft Beer Festival on Facebook!
Monday, April 15, 2013
- Use that tax refund to purchase tickets to Houston's first and only Indoor and Outdoor Craft Beer Festival. The early bird pricing is almost over. Ticket prices increase on April 18th at 11:59pm CST.
Tuesday, April 23, 2013
- More beers added! Check out the Beer page for the latest list of beers that will be available for sampling at Houston Press BrewFest!