About the Event
Houston Press Menu of Menus Extravaganza presented by Stella Artois
On Tuesday, April 9, 2013, Houston Press will host its 11th annual food and wine extravaganza from 7-10pm at
Silver Street Station (1501 Silver Street) off Washington Ave. The Menu of Menus Extravaganza presented by Stella Artois is one of Houston's largest food & wine events featuring over 40 area restaurants alongside wine, beer and spirit sampling. The event will also feature the 2nd Annual Iron Fork Competition presented by Whole Foods Market. Celebrity chef, Randy Evans of Haven will moderate the competition between two local chefs as they go head-to-head to produce the best dish using a basket of secret ingredients. The dishes will be presented to an expert panel of judges including Houston Press' own food critic, Katharine Shilcutt. General Admission tickets include food, beer, wine and liquor sampling. VIP includes entrance into the event 1 hour prior to the general public and complimentary valet before 6:30pm. Tickets are available on www.MenuofMenus.com. Menu of Menus Extravaganza is sponsored by Stella Artois, Izkali Tequila, Painting with a Twist, Admiral Linens, DoNotBlow.com, Flowers by Nino, Momentum Mini Cooper, Princeton Classic Homes Urban Series, Deep Eddy Sweet Tea Vodka, Treaty Oak Distilling Co., Blue Label Vodka, Shipley Do-Nuts, The Houston Wave, 2LC Graphics, and Glaziers. A portion of the proceeds will benefit Kid's Meals.
April 1, 2013
- More restaurants announced! Read>>
March 27, 2013
- Houston Press Food Critic and CW39 discuss Menu of Menus Extravaganza! More>>
March 26, 2013
- More restaurants have been announced. Read about it on the Houston Press Eating Our Words Food Blog. More>>
March 21, 2013
- Kids' Meals is the benefiting charity of Menu of Menus Extravaganza 2013. Read more about Kids' Meals mission here.
March 18, 2013
- The first round of restaurants have been released! Check out the Restaurant page for a list!
March 14, 2013
- Today through Tuesday, March 19th, get 50% off VIP tables. Read More>>
March 05, 2013
- Randy Evans of Haven will be hosting the Iron Fork Chef Competition! Read More>>
February 13, 2013
- Tickets will go on sale at 10am on Friday, February 22nd. Don't wait - ticket prices will increase as we get closer to the event.